Search Engine Optimisation, better known as SEO is the practice of increasing the volume and the quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
How SEO works
You might think of a search engine as a website you visit to type (or speak) a question into a box and Google, Yahoo!, Bing, or whatever search engine you’re using magically replies with a long list of links to web pages that could potentially answer your question.
That’s true. But have you ever stopped to consider what’s behind those magical lists of links?
Here's how it works
- Domain Level and link authority features
- Page-level link features
- Page-level KW & content features
- Page-level and keyword agnostic features
- Domain level and brand names
- User usage and traffic/query data
- Social Metrics
- Domain Level Keyword Usage
- Domain Level and Keyword-Agnostic Features