At Web SEO Online we are always looking for new ways to assist our clients. We have tailor-made a package dedicated specifically for new startup businesses. Taking into consideration everything needed to run a successful business. See how you can benefit from our Startup Package!
All the way from domain registration to social media management.
What our Startup Package Includes.
- FREE domain registration
- FREE web hosting for 1 year
- Website maximum 6 pages ( Development & Design)
- 3 Months of SEO
- Social Media Set Up
There is an easy way to create a website yourself – Don’t.
Leave it to our expert web developers to create a mobile-friendly, lead generation website with a unique look-and-feel.
If you are not fluent in geek please allow me to elaborate further.
The “look and feel” is a term used in the software design it refers to the graphical user interface (GUI) which in layman’s terms is how the end user or client will be navigating the website.
The “look” of the website refers to all the design elements involved in creating the website such as the layout, colour palette, imagery, font styles and choices and overall styling and spacing.
The “feel” of a website is defined by the dynamic moving components such as drop-down menus, buttons, forms, portfolios, galleries, testimonials, the loading speed of the pages – basically anything that involves an interaction.
In 2015 Google launched their infamous algorithm update known as “mobilegeddon”. Google shifted their focus to favour sites that are mobile friendly. The number of mobile users has been steadily increasing ever since.
Over 200 million people had got their first mobile device in 2017.
Two-thirds of the worlds 7.6 billion population now have a mobile phone.
The number of mobile phone users in 2018 is 5.135 billion, up four percent year-on-year.
75 % of people say that their smartphones help them be more productive.
According to Google, 79% of users say that they are more likely to revisit or share a mobile website if it is easy to use.
Basically what these statistics mean; if you do not optimise your website for mobile view, you would be missing out on a huge target market that could potentially lead to more paying customers.
Responsive web design refers to the approach which allows your website pages to render well on various devices (mobile, tablet & desktop). This provides the optimal user experience regardless of screen size, providing perfect readability across all avenues.
What is a Lead Generation website?
Lead Generation is a term used to describe the way businesses attempt to get more customers interested in products or services they are providing.
We create a website with this in mind. This means your website will constantly be getting new visitors and you have the opportunity to convert them into paying customers. By engaging with your website through contact forms, call to actions, watching a video and downloading a pdf, and in the process, if they provide you with their contact details and permission to get in touch, then they become a lead.
We don’t just give you a website, we give you rankings.
In our amazing starter package, we offer our renowned SEO skills to be at your service for a full 3 months.
Importance of SEO
Things have become so simple that people no longer need to put much effort into finding things. With online shopping, you can now buy anything from the comfort of your home. You can find the latest news, get quotes from various businesses to find the best prices and if you are searching for information, it is literally at your fingertips.
By implementing Search Engine Optimisation onto and into your website, you are creating a quality, user-friendly website for both search engines as well as users. Google then rewards you and pushes you to the top of search results for keywords that you are targeting.
Keep in mind, as Google rewards you for good SEO they also punish you for what we like to call “Black Hat SEO”. What is black hat SEO? When someone optimises your website for search engines only with aggressive keyword stuffing, buying backlinks and more, this usually leaves a bitter taste in Google’s “mouth”. Although you may climb the search results page fast at first, Google always catches up to what is happening and you will most likely end up in Google’s sandbox where no one will find your website. It is a long, hard process to recover from Google’s wrath.
At Web SEO Online we start you off on a 3 month trial period where you are able to see what we can do for you. These three months entail:
- Investigation of your website and become familiar with your business, taking into consideration what it is you would like to achieve. Whether it is to drive traffic to your website or to gain more conversions.
- Keyword Research and competitor research
- Setting up tracking in Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- You will be added to our reporting portal where you can review all of your websites statistics from keyword rankings to tasks completed with our user friendly interface. (We keep things transparent)
- We will implement on-page SEO where we will investigate your website copy, creating content where needed for your approval. We’ll also create appropriate headings, meta titles, meta descriptions, internal linking structure, reviewing site speed and making sure that all the correct info is listed on the website, as well as on the search engine results pages.
- We will create a full online presence for you with an optimised Google Local Profile while creating backlinks and citations from high authority websites.
- Your website will be added to Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools to find any and all errors.
- A full website audit will be done to find errors. We will implement all necessary changes from all aspects including your robots.txt file as well as your sitemap.
We Run Your Social Media So That You Can Run Your Business
Living in the ever-evolving digital age, the old way of creating brand awareness ( handing out flyers and word of mouth) is a thing of the past. At Web SEO we know this – We are fluent in all things social media because we understand how important it is when establishing a new brand. Don’t take my word for it, below are some statistics about the extensive reach of social media for businesses.
- Facebook has 2.13 billion active users
- Twitter is at 319 million active users
- Instagram has more than 800 million active users
- LinkedIn is at 546 million active users
- More than three billion people around the world now use social media each month
- The number of social media users has increased by 13% year-on-year and in 2018 it has increased to 3.196 billion users
It’s a known fact that most businesses don’t see social media as an important factor in running a functioning business. But the complete opposite is true. It takes a certain level of expertise to ensure that you are reaching and or targeting the correct audience, how to get them to interact and most importantly, getting them to start trusting your brand.
Included in our start-up package is the following:
– Set-up of Facebook, Twitter & Instagram accounts which includes a uniquely designed cover image (created by our awesome graphic designer)
– Business page optimisation: which is a way to ensure that all your information displaying on your social media accounts is correct and valid.
– Content Curation. We create unique posts and content
– One post per week across all social platforms, which includes the linking of your social networks such as Facebook and Instagram
– Community Relations Management which refers to monitoring the interaction of the posts, monitoring industry impacts and making sure we interact with your target audience.
The Terms & Conditions
Total Cost: R25, 000.00
50% deposit upfront
50% balance paid over 3 months (once the website is launched)
For more information regarding our amazing Start-up Package please feel free to contact us, we would love to hear from you!