Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2 Years+ SEO experience.
- Basic HTML experience.
- Must be able to compile report data from Google Analytics.
- Drive and monitor organic traffic.
- Is able to work both independently and in a team.
- Search Engine Optimisation of website for all dimensions of universal search by Google guidelines.
- Keyword analysis and competitor research.
- Experience in SEO with proven track record.
- You have experience with CMS systems and website support.
- Must willing and able to pass a short practical test.
- Previous experience with e-commerce is an advantage.
- Experience in project management.
- Agency experience a plus.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
The Role Will Involve:
- Strategising, implementing and monitoring search engine optimisation strategies for clients.
- Optimising various website components (site accessibility, keywords and links).
- Inbound link building campaigns and activities.
- Keyword research and competitor analysis.
- Constant monitoring of campaigns to ensure continual optimisation.
- Monitoring and setup of site analytics/Google Console tools.
- Client report creation and communication.
- Monitoring and measuring the success of your client through Google Analytics.
- Completing website health checks and performing audits on existing SEO campaigns.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager: 2 years.
- Google Analytics certificate.
- In-depth knowledge of all SEO fundamentals and principles (both on-site and off-site).
- Experience using a variety of tools to extract meaningful data. This will include, but is not limited to Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, AHREFs and SEMRush.
- An excellent work ethic, problem-solving and proficient time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism.
- Experience in managing multiple accounts within a digital agency.
- Must have experience setting up advanced tracking and analytics.
Please send your CV with portfolio, expected salary and a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Mid-Level SEO Consultant” in the email title.
If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Position: Mid Level SEO Consultant
- Job type: Full Time
- Start date: 1 May 2019 (or sooner for the right person)
- Salary: Industry related based on experience
- Location: Milnerton | Cape Town
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above minimum qualifications & skills required should submit their CV, accompanied by a cover letter describing where you see SEO going over the next 12 months. The cover letter should include your current salary, salary expectation and notice period or soonest availability.
*** If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful***